Shchekinoazot's social policy is based on the principles of responsibility for the welfare of its employees and their families. Adherence to corporate principles and values allows us to contribute to social progress, the growth of the company's economic potential, effective development of the region of operation, and improved employee living standards.
The company's acceptance of social obligations is expressed in a set of measures aimed at achieving corporate goals.
WITH RESPECT TO SOCIETY:
- high-quality solutions in the chemical industry, taking into account the shared interests of business and society;
- use of resource-saving technologies;
- promoting environmental and industrial safety;
- compliance with the law;
- compliance with the requirements and standards of international agreements;
- assistance in the implementation of social and environmental projects.
WITH RESPECT TO EMPLOYEES:
- jobs with competitive wages, social benefits, and allowances;
- compliance with social and labor relations standards established by Russian law and collective agreements;
- assistance in ensuring safe working conditions and a high level of social conditions at production facilities with the priority on employee health and safety;
- promoting comprehensive professional, cultural, and sports and fitness development of employees.
WITH RESPECT TO REGIONAL COMMUNITIES:
- employment for the population of the region of operation;
- compliance with tax obligations;
- assistance in the implementation of projects that contribute to the economic development of territories and the successful resolution of social issues;
- participation in environmental projects;
- charitable assistance to categories of the population in need.
From 2015 to 2019, the company allocated over 632.6 million rubles for social and charitable purposes.
In 2019, the company's social expenses amounted to 196.7 million rubles, including charity — 122.9 million rubles. For 6 months of 2020, Shchekinoazot invested 108.7 million rubles in the social sector, including 60.2 million rubles in charity.
The program “Year of Good Deeds”, launched in 2015 at the initiative of the company's president B. A. Sokol, is being implemented to this day. And it will continue. This large-scale multi-directional project to support the Shchekino district and its residents has become part of the company's social policy and is also aimed at further development and prosperity of the region, and the well-being of residents.
Shchekinoazot pays great attention to the development of fitness and sports, and the health of its staff. The company maintains its own medical unit. The Yubileiny Sports Center, located in the village of Pervomaisky, is on the company's books. The overhaul of the Sports Center was completed in 2016. Now the Sports Center houses a state-of-the-art boxing center, a branch of the Vityaz Sports Club, where children train for free thanks to funding from Shchekinoazot. The center also hosts sports acrobatics, gymnastics, and other sports classes. Professional athletes and healthy lifestyle advocates use the swimming pool.
In 2018, with the support of Shchekinoazot, the Vityaz children's and youth sports club was opened in Suvorov.
The company provides financial support to freestyle wrestling and karate students, as well as athletes of the Tula Tennis Center "Setball".
In 2019, the company completed the large-scale reconstruction of the martial arts hall in Shchekino. Now it is a modern sports center, where both prominent athletes and beginners train.
In 2019, in the northwestern microdistrict of Shchekino, Shchekinoazot laid the foundation stone of the Ice Palace, where free hockey and figure skating classes for children will be held.
Many famous people took part in the foundation stone ceremony on April 25. Among them were Alexey Dyumin, Governor of Tula Region, Boris Sokol, Shchekinoazot President, as well as such hockey legends as Alexander Yakushev, two-time Olympic champion, multiple world and European champion, three-time USSR champion, Valery Kamensky, Olympic champion, Stanley Cup winner and three-time world champion, Pavel Bure, Stanley Cup finalist, Olympic silver and bronze medalist, Alexei Kasatonov, two-time Olympic champion, multiple world, European and USSR champion, and Sergey Fedorov, three-time world champion, Olympic silver and bronze medalist.
Young athletes, children's hockey team players, coaches, former hockey players and residents of the district attended the event.
The complex will be more than 6,000 square meters in area. The palace will include an ice rink for hockey and figure skating with an area of about 2,000 square meters, training gyms, changing rooms, bathrooms, showers, a canteen, coach rooms, rooms for referees, a medical room, sauna, storage and utility rooms, etc.
The construction of the sports and fitness complex began in autumn 2019, and the work is still ongoing. The project contributes to the realization of national development goals until 2030; it will allow residents of the city and the district to engage in any winter sports.
Spartakiads for the company employees are held annually. Teams of workshops and manufacturing sections participate in competitions in various sports, and employees of the company compete individually. At the end of the year, winners are awarded the title of "Best Athlete", and receive prizes.
The organization of recreation and leisure for employees and their children is an important area of the social policy of Shchekinoazot. For these purposes, the company annually invests tens of millions of rubles. Recreation of Shchekinoazot employees on the Black Sea coast, spa treatment, and vacations for the employees' children in the picturesque resort areas of Central Russia are all part of the long-standing traditions of Shchekinoazot. They confirm the high standards of social activity of the company.
The company's employees have maintained another wonderful tradition: relaxing and spending time together with their teams and families. Useful leisure, interesting pastime, communication — this is the concern of the Shchekinoazot trade union committee.
Investing in human capital is both a goal and a way to achieve efficiency in production.
By the way, there is no staff turnover at Shchekinoazot. Family dynasties, whose service spans hundreds of years, are the pride of the company.
Any person who feels unfairly treated by Shchekinoazot, be they individuals, groups, companies, or a common interest, can file a complaint against Shchekinoazot.
- Shchekinoazot thoroughly investigates all cases where the company, its staff, contractors, and/or subcontractors may have violated rights, harmed anyone, or caused damage.
- Shchekinoazot always strives to find mutually acceptable solutions.
- If you are not satisfied with Shchekinoazot's answer or the proposed solution, we can invite an independent mediator at your request to review your case and find an amicable solution.
- Shchekinoazot will offer suitable solutions based on facts.
- Shchekinoazot will keep all the details of your complaint in strict confidence.
- Once a year, Shchekinoazot will publish a summary report of claims on its website to inform the public about the key issues of concern. However, we will not reveal the names of any persons or share any personal details.
You can download information on how to submit a complaint and a form to be filled in the section “Additional information”.