The social policy of Shchekinoazot is based on the principles of responsibility for the welfare of its employees and their families. Compliance with corporate principles and values allows us to contribute to social progress, growth of the economic potential of the company, effective development of the region of operation, and the improvement of the standard of living of employees.
The company's acceptance of social obligations is expressed in a set of actions aimed at achieving corporate goals.
WITH RESPECT TO SOCIETY:
- high-quality solutions in the chemical industry, taking into account the joint interests of business and society;
- use of resource-saving technologies;
- promoting environmental and industrial safety;
- compliance with the law;
- compliance with the requirements and standards of international agreements;
- assistance in the implementation of social and environmental projects.
WITH RESPECT TO EMPLOYEES:
- jobs with a competitive level of material compensation, social benefits and allowances;
- compliance with the standards established by Russian law and collective agreements in social and labor relations;
- assistance in ensuring safe working conditions and a high level of social conditions at production facilities based on the priority of the safety of employees and the preservation of their health;
- promoting comprehensive professional, cultural, and sports and fitness development of employees.
WITH RESPECT TO REGIONAL COMMUNITIES:
- employment for the population of the region of operation;
- compliance with tax obligations;
- assistance in the implementation of projects that contribute to the economic development of territories and the successful resolution of social issues;
- participation in environmental projects;
- charitable assistance to categories of the population in need.
From 2014 to 2018, the company allocated over 470.0 million rubles for social and charitable purposes.
In 2018 social expenses of the company amounted to 157.5 million rubles, including charity — 82.9 million rubles. For 9 months of 2019, Shchekinoazot invested 127.9 million rubles in the social sector, including 68.3 million rubles in charity.
The program "Year of Good Deeds", launched in 2015 at the initiative of the company's president B. A. Sokol, is being implemented to this day. And it will continue. This large-scale multi-directional project to support the Shchekino district and its residents has become part of the company's social policy and is also aimed at further development and prosperity of the territory, and well-being of residents.
Shchekinoazot pays great attention to the development of fitness and sports, and the health of its staff. The company maintains its own medical unit. The Yubileiny Sports Center located in the village of Pervomaisky is on the company's books. The overhaul of the Sports Center was completed in 2016. Now the Sports Center houses a modern boxing center, a branch of the Vityaz Sports Club where children train for free thanks to funding from Shchekinoazot. The center also hosts sports acrobatics, gymnastics, and other sports classes. Professional athletes and healthy lifestyle advocates use the swimming pool.
In 2018, with the support of Shchekinoazot, the Vityaz children's and youth sports club was opened in Suvorov.
The company provides financial support to freestyle wrestling and karate students, as well as athletes of the Tula Tennis Center "Setball".
In 2019, the company completed the large-scale reconstruction of the martial arts hall in Shchekino. Now it is a modern sports center where both prominent athletes and beginners train.
In 2019, in the northwestern microdistrict of Shchekino, Shchekinoazot laid the symbolic first stone in the construction of the Ice Palace where free hockey and figure skating classes for children will take place.
Alexey Dyumin, Governor of the Tula Region, Boris Sokol, president of Shchekinoazot, and the following hockey legends took part in the foundation stone ceremony on April 25: two-time Olympic champion, multiple world and European champion, three-time USSR champion Alexander Yakushev, Olympic champion, Stanley Cup winner and three-time world champion Valery Kamensky, Stanley Cup finalist, silver and bronze Olympic medalist Pavel Bure, two-time Olympic champion, multiple world, European and USSR champion Alexey Kasatonov, three-time world champion, Olympic silver and bronze medalist Sergey Fedorov.
Young athletes, hockey players of the children's team, coaches, hockey movement veterans, and residents of the region also attended this landmark event for the region.
The complex will be more than 6 thousand square meters in area. The palace will include an ice rink for hockey and figure skating with an area of about 2 thousand square meters, training gyms, changing rooms, bathrooms, showers, a canteen, coach rooms, rooms for judges, a medical room, sauna, storage and technical services, etc.
Spartakiads for the company employees are held annually. Teams of workshops and manufacturing sections take part in competitions in various sports, and employees of the company compete individually. At the end of the year, winners are awarded the title of "Best Athlete", and receive prizes.
The organization of recreation and leisure for employees and their children is an important area of the social policy of Shchekinoazot; for these purposes the company annually invests significant funds to the tune of tens of millions of rubles. Recreation of Shchekinoazot employees on the Black Sea coast, spa treatment, vacations for the employees' children in the picturesque resort areas of Central Russia are all part of the long-standing traditions of Shchekinoazot that confirm the high standards of social activity of the company.
The company's employees have maintained another wonderful tradition: to relax, spend free time together with their teams, families. Useful leisure, interesting pastime, communication — this is the concern of the Shchekinoazot trade union committee.
...Investing in human capital is both a goal and a way to achieve efficiency in production.
By the way, there is no staff turnover at Shchekinoazot. But there are family dynasties, the total duration of their service spans hundreds of years.
Any person who feels unfairly treated by Shchekinoazot, be they individuals, groups, companies or a common interest, may file a complaint against Shchekinoazot.
- Shchekinoazot thoroughly investigates all cases where it is suspected that Shchekinoazot, its personnel, contractors and/or subcontractors may have potentially violated rights, harmed anyone or caused losses.
- Shchekinoazot always strives to find mutually acceptable solutions.
- If you are not satisfied with Shchekinoazot's answer or the proposed solution, we can invite an independent mediator at your request to review your case and find a peaceful solution.
- Shchekinoazot will offer suitable solutions based on facts.
- Shchekinoazot will keep all the details of your complaint in strict secrecy.