Personnel Management Policy
The Company's fundamental activities in relation to personnel management policy are the following: efficiency, motivation, development, and growth. Combined into a single system, these elements allow the Company to provide maximum flexibility in a competitive environment, thus helping it not only quickly and effectively adapt to changes in sociopolitical and external economic factors but also actively initiate and successfully implement the necessary modifications and innovations.
To ensure long-term sustainable development and the achievement of strategic goals, the Company relies on a system that allows it to actively and effectively manage performance at both individual and corporate levels.
When creating such a system to ensure efficiency, the Company's personnel management department considers it necessary to:
- Clearly formulate and regularly inform all employees about the strategic goals and objectives of the Company, so that each employee understands how and where the Company is moving in its development, and what its requirements and expectations are for employees.
- Define a balanced set of metrics based on strategic goals and objectives to assess the overall performance of the Company.
- Continue to develop the employee assessment system making it more objective and transparent by using generally recognized international methods and approaches in the assessment process that have been adapted to the needs and features of the Company.
- Build a comprehensive system that uses assessment results and determines their impact on remuneration, career path, rotation and transfers, as well as identification of training and development needs.
- Regularly monitor external and internal changes, make the necessary adjustments to the performance management system as well as the system of indicators and goals.
To effectively motivate its staff, the Company provides employees with competitive wages and social benefits, taking into account growth in labour productivity, professionalism, skills, discipline, responsibility, performance, and other personal qualities and performance the employees demonstrate that benefit the Company.
The Company's policy in the field of personnel development is aimed at providing the enterprises under its management with effective employees capable of performing current and future tasks in accordance with the Company's development strategy.
In the implementation of the corporate policy in the field of personnel development the Company focuses on creating conditions for the fulfilment of the professional and creative potential of each employee as well as formation of a sense of corporate solidarity and commitment to the Company's interests.
The Company attaches great importance to the training and development of young professionals, in particular, organising their direct participation in work flows as well as providing them with support in the first months of employment.
Systematic career guidance work with students and young professionals makes it possible to improve the process of continuous education: school – college – university – enterprise.
Personnel development is a set of measures aimed at improving professional and managerial skills and the continuous development of human potential for the more effective achievement of the Company's goals and objectives.