HR Management Policy
Efficiency, motivation, development and growth are the basic directions of Company’s activities in HR Management Policy. When combined in integrated system, these elements make it possible to assure maximal flexibility of the Company in competitive environment, its ability not only to quickly and effectively adapt to social, political and external economic factors, but also to actively initiate and successfully introduce necessary changes and innovations.
The Company uses a system that enables active and effective management of the performance either of each employee separately or of the Company on the whole in order to guarantee long-term sustainable development of the Company and to achieve its strategic goals.
Organizing such a system, the Company will:
- clearly formulate and regularly bring to the attention of all employees strategic aims and tasks of the Company so that any employee could understand by what means and in what direction the Company is moving in its development and what are its requirements to employees and expectations related to them;
- determine sustainable list of characteristics following from the strategic aims and tasks reflecting the overall performance of the Company;
- continue the development of evaluation system of employees by making it more objective and clear with the application of world recognized practice of methods and approaches during evaluation adopted to the requirements and peculiarities of the Company;
- establish understandable system of application of evaluation results, determination of their influence on the increase of salaries and emoluments, career progress, decision of rotation and removals, identification of needs in training and development;
- monitor external and internal changes, timely introduce necessary corrections to the effectiveness Management System, Indexes System and objectives to be achieved.
In order to motivate the employees, the company provides them with a competitive level of salary and social payments with due account of their labor efficiency, professional skills growth, discipline, responsibility, promptness as well as other qualities and performances of employees appreciated in the Company
Company’s personnel development policy is aimed at provision of the enterprises managed by the Company with personnel capable of performing current and long-term tasks in accordance with Company Development Strategy.
When performing Corporate Staff Development Policy the primary focus is on the creation of conditions for maximal implementation of labour and creative potential of each employee, formation of the feeling of corporate solidarity and adherence to the interests of the Company.
The Company attaches great importance to training and development of young specialists in particular through their direct participation in working process, as well as to supporting them during their first months of work.