Transport Directorate of Scientific Production Association “Azot”, LLC (Russia) provides services in freight transport logistic by means of rail and road transport in the shortest possible time with minimum expenses for the clients.
- Carries out organization and dispatch of the international traffic on the territory of the Russian Federation, Ukraine, Belarus and other CIS and Baltic countries, to/from the countries of Western and Eastern Europe, South-Eastern Asia on the basis of direct contracts with “RZD” OJSC (Russia) and the forwarding agents of the CIS countries.
- Organizes full range of services for container and multimodal transportation.
- Provides freight cars owned by “Shchekinoazot” OJSC (Russia) for rent
- Organizes the registration of freight cars at the reference station of Shchekinoazot, OJSC (Russia) at the approach line of the enterprise in order to register the freight cars at the federal authorities on the railroad transport (up to 1000 freight cars).
- Holds the full range of activities related to storage of freight cars at the approach line of the enterprise (up to 100 freight cars).
- Provides repair services of tank shells under the License of the RF Ministry of Transportation (valid until 2011) with the full range of diagnostic inspections.
- Performs certified painting of freight cars alongside with the complex of measures for fine cleaning of the tank shell by means of bead-blasting treatment with the application of imported equipment.
- Carries out control weighing of freight cars on strain-gauge balance of the enterprise to a precision of no more than 60 kg (manufactured by METTLER TOLEDO, the USA).
- Provides the services of technical and economic assessment connected with the terminal handling of cargos in large-tonnage containers at the container yard of Shchekinoazot, OJSC (Russia).
- Provides information data on the rolling-stock location on the territory of the Russian Federation.